Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kickin' it off! About me.

A little background...

I am taking classes for a degree in Criminal Justice, with plans to become a LEO, I currently am employed by Target Corp. and work at a fairly old store, and I have been employed there for 2.5 years. I know almost every aspect of that store, I work in each department and am a trainer for Starbucks, sales floor, cashier and service desk..

In my spare time between work and school I work on websites, I don't do much designing but can work with and edit templates from Template Monster! I also play my PS3, Call of Duty is my 'crack', it's an addictive game!

Other than that, I am pretty much my own person.. I've got some crazy stories about my retail experiences, and hopefully some on the future job I may be getting within the next month here!

Until then.. be safe

No comments: